Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay 6J

I read this on a NinjaTrader Ecosystem youtube video:

"NinjaTrader offers a limited amount of replay data free to download from our servers. Only the most common instruments are currently available."

My question is: what are the instruments I can and can't download for market replay?

I have downloaded the ES / 6E / CL for market replay (and it works fine) but 6J - yen, never works correctly. It just goes up, never down and the price is wrong/off.

see attached image
    Attached Files

Hello shahar1,

Unfortunately we do not have a list of instruments that are (not) supported. If not supported, you will experience an error message when trying to download data.

Can you please disconnect all connections in NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Once finished, please restart NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager and check if the 6J uses a tick size of 0.0000005.

Connect to the Market Replay and check if the issue remains when replaying 6J data.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I don't have 0.0000005 tick size in the dropdown menu.
      In my live account the tick size is 0.000001 and it works fine, but the market replay just doesn't work.

I tried 0.0000001 and it screwed up the whole chart.

and attached you will see that the bid/ask is off also.
      (the ask is lower then the bid)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by shahar1; 04-15-2016, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Can you please check what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->Help (7.0.1000.xx). If you do not have our latest version (7.0.1000.31), please download and install it. You can download and install the latest NinjaTrader version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version.
        NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

Once you have the latest version installed, please reset the instruments once more. Restart NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab. Click Reset Instruments and once finished restart NinjaTrader.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jason that worked.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888