Convert Lease To Lifetime License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert Lease To Lifetime License

Hello, I read that if I lease the NT platorm, I would be able to convert to a lifetime license at any moment if I wanted to. How does that conversion take place?

For example: If I payed for the Quarterly Lease and paid the $180.00 and after a month I decided to convert to the lifetime license, $60.00 would be already "spent" with the month that passed and the remaining $120.00 would be converted to my payment of the lifetime license, making it possible that I payed only the remaining $879.00 that would be missing?

Thank you very much or the attention.

Hello NeoTrader86,

Thank you for your post.

Your understanding is correct: we will always prorate the unused value of your current lease whenever you decide to purchase a lifetime license.

You can purchase a lifetime license at any time from the following link to the NinjaTrader website:
    If you have an existing lease for NinjaTrader, our billing team will be able to link the purchases by your email address. Our billing team will then cancel your existing lease and provide a prorated refund for the unused time on your existing lease term. We will also regenerate your existing license number to reflect the lifetime license purchase. This will ensure a seamless transition on your end.

We can also schedule a call with you to process the purchase over the phone. This will allow us to apply the prorated portion of your current lease directly to the purchase cost. Just send an email to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com if you ever need help completing a purchase.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post arvidvanstaey  
    Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post samish18