Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provider FXCM

Hello,
    I'm trying to demo Ninja with FXCM but FXCM does not show up as a provider for me. Just have 7 Providers (including my continuum Feed) which I can choose. Got the NT 7 Lifetime License.

Thanks for help

Hello Mirasol,

Thank you for your post,

Please go to Help > About and verify what version of NinjaTrader you have installed. You must be on version 7.0.1000.31 in order to connect to any Provider successfully. If needed, you may update from the link below using your license key (close NinjaTrader before running the update).

http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect

If you're already on the current version, it may be your current license key is set up with a different Provider. To convert your key, email the key to PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with the Provider you need.

You can enter our free, simulated license key in the meantime in order to set up the demo (Help > License key).

@SIM-A82F-D583-40B1-AE74-B79F-705D-1952

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,
      Thanks for help. I am on the current version of NT 7.
      When I send my license key to change and add FXCM, I can't use my current version ( NT Brokerage / continuum) any more after that, am I right. I Think Im running the lifetime version but with one broker license.
      Tried the license key you send me below, which works fine for the demo.

Thanks
      André

Comment

Thank you for your reply,

Glad to hear the @SIM key worked OK.

You're correct, if you have a Single Broker License key, converting to FXCM would remove the current broker options you have.

However, NinjaTrader Brokerage is an Introducing Broker for FXCM, so you can make some account changes with your live FXCM account so that you can use it simultaneously alongside with NinjaTrader Continuum without making any changes to your license key.

You should see a Provider option "NinjaTrader FXCM" when you go to Tools > Account Connections > Add. That is the Provider that would be used in the above scenario.

BrokerageSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com will be able to address any questions you have about using your FXCM account alongside your current account.
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post briansaul  
        Started by fwendolynlpxz, Today, 05:19 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes