Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to Verify License issue

Hello,

When restarting NT 7.0.1000.31 this morning, I keep getting a "unable to verify license" message.

I have a lifetime license and did not have any verification problems yesterday.

No setting been altered/changed on my computer and I have checked that NT has permissions through my firewall.

Appreciate any help.
    Thanks, Vince

Hello vincetc,

Thank you for your post.

As a first step I would recommend that you restart your PC, modem and router. If the issue remains after rebooting these components please follow up with me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com.

In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. This diagnostic file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the file named 'trace.20160413.txt'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Kyle,
      Thank you for the fast reply.
      Have done as you suggested and still have the same issue.

Living in GMT+10, we on 14th April, so have mailed 13/04 and 14/04 logs.
      Thanks, Vince

Comment

Same issues here

I had the same issues this AM...

Comment

Hello SysDoc,

Please follow up with me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com.

In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. This diagnostic file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the file named 'trace.20160418.txt'.
          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Wanted to Thank NT_Kyle and NT_Ryan for the fast responses, guys were great with helping to pinpoint what the issues might be.

I was able to be authenticated by the license servers, hence login to my live accounts on Monday morning GMT+10 time.

As to what the problem was, I am honestly no clearer, after speaking to my ISP last friday, they said they would try a few things at their end. Whatever they did, I was able to get authenticated.

I have just tried to tracert to the NT license servers and still have a high ping on license.ninjatrader.com and timeouts on license2.ninajtrader.com ,so cannot say definitively my ISP fixed the routing path and high latency was causing NT to not authenticate.

If anyone else has answers/explain why, would very much appreciate

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
            10 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post traderqz  
            Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
            5 responses
            0 likes