Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical data issue

Hello,Support!

I have an issue in displaying hist.data.I`ve downloaded the Market replay data,for the 6E,but have no hist data on the charts.The message pops up constantly(please see the attached),that for the period the hist data is corrupted,and it asks me to reload the data.But reloading the data doesn`t solve the issue - the message pops up repeatedly.What can i do about it?I also tried to download that sample for the ticker,but nothing happens.

thank you!
    Attached Files

Hello outsource,

Thank you for writing in.

Market Replay data and historical data are two separate things; Market Replay data will not display on a chart unless you are connected to the Market Replay Connection itself.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference both my name and a link to this thread in the body of the email.
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ZacharyG View Post
      Hello outsource,

Thank you for writing in.

Market Replay data and historical data are two separate things; Market Replay data will not display on a chart unless you are connected to the Market Replay Connection itself.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference both my name and a link to this thread in the body of the email.
      Hi Zachary!

thank you for your reply.I realize they different,so the problem is,probably,on your end.I tried to delete workspaces,the data,Reload,download the sampe that is corrupted,reboot,etc,etc...you name it.It`s still popping up.

Couldn`t send you the log and trace file right now,as i`m running it on Replay on a big sample,so it will take a couple of weeks.

Is there any chance you`ll fix this issue in the future?The hist data is always seem to be a pain in the neck with NT.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by outsource View Post
        Couldn`t send you the log and trace file right now,as i`m running it on Replay on a big sample,so it will take a couple of weeks.

Time to move to NT8?

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post

Time to move to NT8?
          Hi,sledge.

Is it good?

Comment

Hi,sledge.

Is it good?
            NT8B10 has issues with more than 4 charts/tabs... it looks like it is fixed and will be okay again in B11.

I have over 2 years of replay data. I ran a test in NT7 - I split it up on 2 machines of 13 months each in order to complete and not take 3-4 days.

NT8 has been been knocking out those 2 years of data in 3-4 hours.

Maybe your "weeks" will reduce down to days...

Comment

NT8B10 has issues with more than 4 charts/tabs... it looks like it is fixed and will be okay again in B11.

I have over 2 years of replay data. I ran a test in NT7 - I split it up on 2 machines of 13 months each in order to complete and not take 3-4 days.

NT8 has been been knocking out those 2 years of data in 3-4 hours.

Maybe your "weeks" will reduce down to days...
              I`m running 4 y. of data and it feels like it will take forever.

Comment

We haven't been able to hold NT8's feet to the fire for stuff like "starting over"... best to re-start any replay... because if you even PAUSE a MAX replay - it might not UNPAUSE...

This was the NT7 post that proved things slowed to a crawl as more trades are taken:

NT_CB is speaking towards NT7.. or is dealing with a under performing machine...

All replays at MAX have been fast (until NT8B10)... Thank God I still have machines with B9 running.

They screwed the pooch after NT8B6.. their solution: remove the option...

Comment

We haven't been able to hold NT8's feet to the fire for stuff like "starting over"... best to re-start any replay... because if you even PAUSE a MAX replay - it might not UNPAUSE...

This was the NT7 post that proved things slowed to a crawl as more trades are taken:

NT_CB is speaking towards NT7.. or is dealing with a under performing machine...

All replays at MAX have been fast (until NT8B10)... Thank God I still have machines with B9 running.

They screwed the pooch after NT8B6.. their solution: remove the option...

http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ghlight=import
                  But what`s wrong with the hist NT7 data?

I have no problem with the NT7 replay to hang over,to be honest,but the hist data is the real pain.Replay data at times also horrible,but can work with it.
                  Last edited by outsource; 04-16-2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

But what`s wrong with the hist NT7 data?

I have no problem with the NT7 replay to hang over,to be honest,but the hist data is the real pain.Replay data at times also horrible,but can work with it.
                    No idea. I only deal with replay data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
                    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
                    0 responses