trend channel templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trend channel templates

I have several templates for the trend channel tool, but at some point, the templates became corrupted. At this point, the easiest thing to do is simply delete the corrupted templates and re-enter each one. When I try to delete a template within the trend channel properties window using the "manage button", the template will not delete. How do I get rid of the templates?

Hello paulm268,

Thank you for your post.

Another way to delete these templates would be to shut NinjaTrader down then open the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Templates > Chart Object folder and delete the file named 'ChartTrendChannel'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I deleted the "ChartTrendChannel" file inside the Chart Object folder, and then restart the Ninja program. I then tested the Trend Channel tool by drawing a channel, and then I open the template drop down list to see what is there, The old corrupted templates are still there. I don't know where they are hiding out even after deleting the "ChartTrendChannel" file, but they are there.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

At this point, I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160419.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160419.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post cre8able  
        Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM