Multiple brokerage accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple brokerage accounts

I am a lifetime member of ninja trader and use ninja (Dorman) for my broker as well. i am interested in opening a second account with another broker to trade ETF's. My question is, if I were to do this could I alternate back and forth between the two on a single brokerage license? For instance if I wanted to trade an ETF in the morning and trade the Emini in the afternoon could i simply disconnect from one and connect to the other allowing me to trade whichever i prefer at the time? Or would this require a multi broker license? To clarify i do not want to connect to both at the same time, just one or the other.

Thanks for your help.

Hello mastercraft29,

The single broker license can only be enabled for one brokerage technology; it would not be possible to toggle between multiple brokers if you are using a single brokers. As a result, the scenario that you described would require a multi broker license.

If you have additional questions about switching to a multi broker license key, you can send an email to platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Comment

Thanks Christopher. Follow up question. I am using Continuum for data. could i simply add ETF's to my data? (I am only paying for CME right now). I could then enter trades on the other brokers DOM or whatever and just use ninja for charting. So i guess my question is does Continuum offer ETF data? Thanks again.

Comment

Currently Continuum only provides data for Futures therefore in order to receive data for ETFs you could be required to connect to a provider that offers data for this asset.

If you are looking for a data provider for real time and historical ETF data I recommend using Kinetick: (Our Preferred Data Feed Service Built Specifically for NinjaTrader 7) which provides historical Tick, Minute and Daily data.

www.kinetick.com

I have also provided a link below that goes over all supported providers, the assets that they support and the data they offer.

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fwendolynlpxz, Today, 05:19 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post fwendolynlpxz  
        Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 12:06 AM
        11 responses