NinjaTrader windows not changing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader windows not changing...

Hello, I´ve recently leased a license to use NT and something annoying began to happen: I have about 5 windows within one workspace, each one corresponding to one chart of the same intrument, only on different frames. The problem is that when I try to change between windows using the mouse or the Alt+Tab Command, A LOT of times, it doesn´t change it. That happens between NT windows and when I try to open other windows as well,such as skype or Excel. The "little windows" appear for me to choose, but when I select them using one of the 2 mentioned methods, it simply doesn´t change. The only way I can get to the other chart or window I want is to minimize each current window until I get to the one I want or,if I get to the Desktop window, than I can finally select the window I wanted to open.
    What could I do to solve this?

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160501.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160501.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by samish18, Today, 01:01 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM