Context Menue Forms Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Context Menue Forms Problem

It seems that occasionally when activating a function from a chart context menue a semi-transparent menu bar remains visible (see attached jpg).

This happens after the first use of a context menue. At that time the first context menue pops up in a semi-translucent mode. Normally the context menue in a chart appears instantly in a fully intransparent mode - only the first time that context menue is invoked when I get a context menue that seems to "fade in", and then the bar remaines like a detached top level window.

The bar disappears after some time - the time varies. Once its gone any reattempt will recreate the issue.

I presently can not reproduce this on purpose. Possibly it relates to an issue in the windows forms namespace just on my machine (2.0SP1)

Thanks ahead
    tb
    Attached Files

We have not had previous reports of this, but the nature of these type of graphical issues are usually sourced to display drivers. Please ensure you have the latest driver sets installed for your particular graphics card.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Josh, thanks - I updated the ATI drivers and at least from a first glance the problem seems fixed.
      Thanks!
      tb

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post LawrenHom  
      Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
      4 responses