Remove audio beep on bar close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove audio beep on bar close

How do I do this? It does not appear to relate to any indicator, so I'm not sure how I managed to turn this on (or how to turn it off!). Help appreciated. Thanks.

Hello cognis0,

There is no setting available by default that will play a sound at the close of a price bar.

Can you please open an Alert window at Control Center-->File-->New-->Alerts. Check if you see an alert listed whenever you hear the sound. It will provide information which instrument generates the alert. Please check the charts for that instrument if an alert is setup. Check the Market Analyzer as well. Please right click in the Market Analyzer and select 'Columns'. Select each column and check if an alert condition is setup.

Could it be you have workspaces running in the background that triggers the alert/sound? Please go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces. Check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background. Please select a workspace without the checkmark. Subsequently, check if that workspace triggers the alert somewhere.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason, To clarify, this is in NT8. I'm not seeing anything in the Alert log, but I am seeing this error: https://snap.ashampoo.com/w0DyOoL7. I getting lots of problems with NT8 locking up all the time and using lots of CPU/memory.
      This sound may not relate to bar close, but there is nothing else running as far as I can see...

Comment

Please post NinjaTrader 8 beta items in the NinjaTrader 8 beta section of the support forum.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
        10 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leafcutter  
        Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes