Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more AMP CQG Demo ?

I am trying to find a link to download the AMP CQG Demo

I cannot find any link for NinjaTrader anymore ?
    Something changed ? Is it still available ?

Thank you

Originally posted by blar58 View Post
    I am trying to find a link to download the AMP CQG Demo

I cannot find any link for NinjaTrader anymore ?
    Something changed ? Is it still available ?

Thank you
    Best to contact your broker.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

My Broker is not AMP. I have an account with IB but do not want to trade real account right now ( - and not paying for data when I don't trade real money - ) because I want to test discretionary strategies with real time data.

Previously I could download AMP CQG Demo for NinjaTrader from AMP web site. Now they are showing a choice of 60 platforms and NinjaTrader is not there !

Comment

Hello blar58,
        Thanks for your reply.
        You can contact AMP for more information.
        BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK I contacted AMP and they told me they were not offering CQG Demo for NinjaTrader anymore.

Really sad.

Comment

Hello blar58,
            Thanks for your reply.
            When downloading NinjaTrader from the link below you can select to receive a free live demo data feed for futures or forex.
            NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

When NinjaTrader is already installed you can request a demo from the link below.
            NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

The futures demo will last for 2 weeks and you may request up to 2 demos every 90 days. If you need data beyond that, you can subscribe to a data feed such as Kinetick: https://kinetick.com/Subscribe
            When you are enabled for data with Interactive Brokers you can connect with them and still trade in simulation, so long as you have a license enabled for Interactive Brokers.
            To connect to the futures demo you will need a license enabled for NinjaTrader Continuum.
            If you need to verify what your license is enabled for you can email platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with your license key. You can locate this under Tools> License Key. In the email include details about your inquiry.
            Below I have provided a link to the Interactive Brokers Connection Guide.
            BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Can I pay for NinjaTrader Continuum data feed only or do I have to open a brokerage account with NinjaTrader Brokerage.

Actually I can't open an account with NinjaTrader Brokerge because I am from Quebec, Canada and I think that we can open a future account only with IB.

Comment

Hello blar58,

It would not be possible to pay a monthly subscription for the Continuum data feed without funding a live trading account.

Due tot the current regulatory environment in Canada, NinjaTrader is not currently able to offer futures trading accounts for Canadian residents. As a Canadian resident, you would have the following brokerage options to trade futures with the NinjaTrader platform:
                1. Interactive Brokers
                2. Global Futures (clearing through Iron Beam)

Connecting to your account with Interactive Brokers account will provide you with real-time and historical data to use within NinjaTrader for charting, market analytics, and paper trading. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers and specific connection configuration information:
                NinjaTrader recently launched a relationship with Global Futures, clearing through Iron Beam, as an additional brokerage option for Canadian futures traders. Funding an account with Global Futures through Iron Beam will provide you with the same Continuum data technology that would be available through NinjaTrader Brokerage. Our direct contact with Global Futures is Michelle Jimenez Piemlarp.

A third solution would be to subscribe to Kinetick on a monthly basis. This will provide real-time data for you to use within NinjaTrader without connecting to a funded brokerage account:
                Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                47 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post aligator  
                Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post jaybedreamin