Pivot Points all 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Drew0,

I have forwarded the latest log and trace files.

In the meantime, is there any way for me to change the End Date in the Data Series properties/parameters section, as it is blanked out.

Thank you.

Comment

After Jason's fix of changing the end date whilst connected to a data feed, then disconnecting from the data feed and connecting to Market replay, which worked. Once I shut down NinjaTrader and restarted it, the problem reoccurred. The Market Replay console also disappeared, even though it was still showing that I was connected to Market Replay. The problem appears to occur when I select a date to trade by right clicking on the Market Replay console and selecting the date to trade by clicking on GoTo. However, once I disconnected then reconnected to Market Replay and selected the date to trade by dragging the arrow then fast forwarding to the time I want to start, the end date shown on the Data Series properties/parameters tab is the same as the date I am trading, so I can commence to trade. But there is still no data loaded for the day before the trading date, and so HLC prices for the pivots calculation have to be manually inserted.

Comment

I just notice that my charts (min and tick) do not display pivots and Yesterday high and low. They used to work. They are from two system indicators Pivots and PriorDayOHLC. I did and search this thread. My charts are set to have 30 days.

Please advise how to fix.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello Benluk, thank for your post!

So that I may test on my end, are you currently connecting to the Playback Connection? If not, what data provider are you connecting to?

What instrument are you testing and for what day of Market Replay data do you have downloaded?
          Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Since no reply for quite a while, I repost my question in a new thread. NT Drew was helping me to recover the pivot lines. No need to test on your end.

I am also facing other issues like data did not get displayed between market close and midnight for the product YM which is trading around the clock. I am using the connection to market replay data which I download each day. The right-click to reload all historical data is not selectable. Not yet resolved. If you have ideas for me to try, please let me know.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello Benluk, our apologies for the delay.

The Playback Connection doesn't connect to a historical data server so the reload historical data option is not available. To download historical data, first connect to the a live data provider that provides YM data. Once the historical data is downloaded, disconnect, and then reconnect to the Playback Connection. You should see historical data for the YM.

Additionally, the Playback Connection starts recording in EST starting at 00:00:00 for each day, so for example, if you download the YM data and your PC is set to EST, the YM data would start at 00:00:00 and end at 23:00:00.

If you're still seeing a discrepancy in data, please provide me with a screenshot so that I may investigate this further.
              Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Vietanhnguyen2hotmailcom, Yesterday, 10:29 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Vietanhnguyen2hotmailcom  
              Started by PhillT, 04-19-2024, 02:16 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes