Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euroswiss chart not loading latest data

Hi,
    When I open a new Euroswiss [S] chart for either 09-16, 12-16, or ##-##, only data from June to July 2015 is loaded.

I am using Kinetick - End Of Day (Free) data and using the Daily interval.

I had a similar issue with Brent [BRN] where the cause was incorrectly set contract rollover dates. However, with Brent it was only the last couple of weeks' data that wasn't loading (i.e. only data since the most recent contract expiry).

Thank you in advance

Hello futures_trader,

I load the requested data when I test a S ##-## daily chart for 10 years of data.

Do you load the requested data if you right click in the chart and you select 'Reload All Historical Data'? If not, please disconnect Kinetick EOD and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the chart loads data as expected.

If the issue remains, please exit NinjaTrader and go to Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the entire cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check again.
    Attached Files
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

The data did not appear after selecting 'Reload All Historical Data'.

The data did not appear after selecting 'Repair DB' (the DB was repaired succesfully).

The data did not appear after deleting all of the contents within the 'cache' folder (I wasn't sure whether your instruction was to delete the 'cache' folder itself).

The result after each instruction was the same as before - i.e. only data between June and July 2015 was loaded. This was the same across S 09-16, 12-16 and ##-##.

Comment

Can you please disconnect Kinetick EOD in NinjaTrader 7 and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Once finished, please restart NinjaTrader. Subsequently check if you load data in the S ##-## chart.

If the issue remains, please send me both your log and trace files for today. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations.

Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20160616 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20160616 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please attach the files in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Att Jason, Euroswiss chart not loading latest data' in the subject header.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes