Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading instruments

Hi
    For some reason I can't access the same instruments in my charts as I can in the instrument manager. I loaded up my I/M with the pairs I wanted and they don't show up as options in my charts. I have rebooted several times.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

If you haven't already I would suggest adding your new instruments to the default instrument list. Once added the instruments should show up under your instrument drop down menu.

To add the instruments to the default list go to Tools>Instrument Manager...

Make sure the default list is selected to the left, search the instrument, highlight it and click the '<' arrow to add it to your default list.

You may also find the instruments by clicking within the chart and typing the name of the instrument. As soon as you hit the first key a text box should appear.

If these steps still do not allow you to pull up the instrument let us know so we may assist you further.
    Justin S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello siroya,

Thanks for your post.

Could you please provide me with a screenshot of this instrument's symbol mapping settings?

You can find this in the Instrument Manager under Tools -> Instrument Manager -> Search for the instrument by name or description -> Select the instrument -> Edit. Then click the Misc tab and scroll down to make "Symbol Mapping" completely visible and take a screenshot of this window.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's, Snipping Tool.

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image.

Click here for detailed instruction

Also, who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on the lower left corner of the Control Center window.

We look forward to assisting you further.
      Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post funk10101  
      Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
      11 responses
      0 likes