Multiple trades on charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple trades on charts

I have 2 DOMS open, both are set to 'DisplaySelectedStrategyOnly', and have two trades running at the same time on the same market, but at different entries with different stop and target strategies.

On my main chart (1min bars), when I added the second order, it showed that order's entry line, as well as the previously filled entry order, along with my stops. When the second order was filled, the second line for the stops appeared, as normal, but the entry lines merged to one at a different price to both original entries (I gather its the average entry price).

Is this normal? I would have thought if you can show 2 separate stops, you could thus show the two separate entry prices as well, instead of averaging them into one.

That way you can still have the sense of 2 running trades at the same time. Having multiple trades running on separate DOMs but merging them all to an average price on a chart window makes it bit confusing I think...

Maybe I'm a bit simple?

imported post

Charts do not separate strategies for displays. It shows orders and positions for all strategies combined.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses