Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hourly bar out by 1 hour to PC clock??

Hello,

I recently opened a Forex account with FXCM. My last hour bar TIME on any chart does not correspond with FXCM last hour bar time. It's out by 1 hour. They are suggesting my Ninjatrader time setting is out? I've attached a screen shot of a hourly chart showing latest hour bar forming and the time it shows on Ninjatrader compared to my PC clock time.

Should the current ''incomplete'' hourly bar time display as the previous ''completed'' bar time or as the time that we are approaching once the current hour bar completes?

Example is shown in attached screenshot where current ''incomplete'' hour bar shows time as 23:00 but my PC clock time is 22:13. Should the current ''incomplete'' hourly bar time be 23:00 or 22:00?

I've also attached a screenshot of my session template which is the default one.

I'm in the UK where currently we have Daylight Saving Time - which is (GMT+1)

Appreciate your assistance
    Attached Files

Example is shown in attached screenshot where current ''incomplete'' hour bar shows time as 23:00 but my PC clock time is 22:13. Should the current ''incomplete'' hourly bar time be 23:00 or 22:00?
    NT shows the end-of-bar time for the timeslot, so the incomplete bar would show 2300hrs. If another data provider shows the start-of-bar as the barTime, that would show 2200hrs.

Comment

Hello,
      Koganam is correct on how the time is for the bars, This is the nature of how bars are built in NinjaTrader. For more information I would recommend to review the following link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG..._are_built.htm
      Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by f.saeidi, Today, 01:32 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post f.saeidi  
      Started by alifarahani, 04-19-2024, 09:40 AM
      9 responses
      0 likes