Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IQFeed & stocks & Level1

Hello,

I'm about to subscribe to IQFeed for receiving US stocks realtime & historical, and I want to be sure I will can see the Time&Sales and I can program on the event OnMarketData of my strategies for those stocks.

Please, could you confirm me about this ?

In NT8, can I get the historical time&sales with tickreplay for US stocks like with futures ?

Do you know if is there any best alternative to US stocks in realtime (time&sales with bid-ask info) than IQFeed + NinjaTrader ?

Thanks very much.

Hello,
    You will be able to get the Time and Sales information for stocks and program for the OnMarketData event with IQ Feed as the data provider.
    You can use TickReplay with stocks the same way that you would with futures.

An alternative to using IQ Feed would be to use Kinetick. Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader 7 platform. The Basic Service package for $55/month is their base fee for receiving market data and real-time exchange fees can be added individually to suit your trading needs. You can view a list of supported exchanges and the corresponding exchange fees from the Kinetick subscription page:

http://kinetick.com/Subscribe
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses