Ninjatrader wont close down after I have clicked save to exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader wont close down after I have clicked save to exit

Ninjatrader wont close down after I click the x in the right corner, then I click save. The box stays up along with my charts, although it no longer shows that I am logged in (green color in the corner left bottom)

I then shut off my comp and a message comes up that an app is still running do you still want to shut off and I have to click yes

I am curious what is the problem and am I causing future problems by shutting it down in this fashion

Please help

thank you

Originally posted by Hinneni View Post
    Ninjatrader wont close down after I click the x in the right corner, then I click save. The box stays up along with my charts, although it no longer shows that I am logged in (green color in the corner left bottom)

I then shut off my comp and a message comes up that an app is still running do you still want to shut off and I have to click yes

I am curious what is the problem and am I causing future problems by shutting it down in this fashion

Please help

thank you
    Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1540052 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin