ninjascript "non-compileable state"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninjascript "non-compileable state"???

Another day, another error message. Please see attached. What is a "non-compileable state" and what to do to fix this?
    Thanks,
    Tasuki
    Attached Files

Hello Tasuki,

The error informs your NinjaScript files contain errors (cannot compile successful) and therefore they are not included in the backup file. Please see the instructions below to solve the compiling errors.

- Open NinjaTrader
    - From the Control Center select the Tools menu--> select the Edit NinjaScript menu item--> select Indicator
    - Select ANY indicator and double click on it (we need only to open and compile one script to see all compile errors for all files).
    - A new window will appear and you will need to right click in the window and select Compile to compile the indicators.
    - At the bottom of the window a new section will appear where you can find the error locations.
    - From there you have the option to comment out offending code sections, remove the complete indicator or debug it to be able to compile again.

If you are unsure as to what the error is indicating, please send me a screenshot of the NinjaScript File column and Error column fully visible (not to be confused with the Code column)

We have also collected more comprehensive steps for resolving NinjaScript programming errors in this tip on our forums - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4678
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason,
      Thanks for the reply. I started following the instructions you gave, only to realize that this looks like a nightmarish problem. I've got a fancy new computer arriving in a few days, so I guess the easiest thing to do is to just wait until I can get NT up and running on it and just delete NT from this old computer.
      Tasuki

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Brevo
      by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
      0 responses