Windows 10 exception during Exit while connected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 10 exception during Exit while connected

NT Version 7.0.1000.31 running on Windows 10 Home Edition, 64-bit. I noticed that a brand new install of NT on a brand new computer out of the box creates a windows exception during exit WHEN connection is still active.

If I disconnect connection first and then exit, the windows exception does not occur.

NT does not appear to be exiting cleaning on windows 10. Specifically, the code to auto disconnect market data connection prior to closing app windows does not appear to be working as expected.

The issue is 100% repeatable. I have attached my log file for your use. Please have this fixed as this eventually crashes NT and makes it unusable over a period of time. I had to uninstall, manually clean out windows registry and reinstall NT before I found the cause of this issue.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report the issue.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the file named 'trace.20160712.txt'.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by trilliantrader, Today, 08:16 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post trilliantrader  
    Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
    9 responses
    0 likes