Trouble changing orders in a strategy via ATI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble changing orders in a strategy via ATI

I need help! I use eSignal, and I have an efs that sends a bracket order to the SuperDOM and uses an existing Strategy=FBT133, and works fine like this:

orderID = NTNewOrderId();
    NTStrategies("Sim101");
    NTCommand("Place","Sim101","Buy",2,"StopLimit", nFirstBarHigh+1.1, nFirstBarHigh+0.1,"","FBTEntry",orderID, "FB133","");
    debugPrint(orderID+"Buy2" +"\n");
    orderID = NTNewOrderId();
    NTCommand("Place","Sim101","Sell",2,"StopLimit", nFirstBarLow-1.1, nFirstBarLow-0.1,"","FBTEntry",orderID, "FB133","");
    debugPrint(orderID+"Sell2" +"\n");

Whenone side of this bracket is filled, the Strategy then places stops(2) and profit targets (2). The other side of the bracketis cancelled through the OCO.

Up to this point, everything works fine. When I try to modify one of the profit targets, I get an error message in the Log, thatthe orderID does not exist. The code is as follows:

NTCommand("Change","Sim101","Sell",1,"Market", 0, 0,"","","Target1", "FB133","");

I think the problem is in the orderID, to be able to identify precisely which order is being modified, but I cannot figure out how to do that! As you can see, I can see the orderID generated before the debugPrint line, but the orderID is changed during ATI processing.

Any help you can give will be appreciated.

imported post

When using order names, you need to provide a strategy id value otherwise it will not work as you experienced. See help doc for further information.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes