Collapse

RMO Rahul Mohindar Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loaded the RMO and have a screenshot below of how it looks. When I look at the other links that have been provided on how to trade, this doesn't look exactly like everything that is being explained. Is the RMO Swing bottom indicator correct? I really can't see how to use it.

Also, what are the diamond shapes for above the bars? Could someone look at this setup and give me a simple way to trade it, other than obviously take arrows and blue or red bars with agreement from the RMO above or below 0 to confirm the trend. How is the RMO Swing at the bottom used? Are you using the cross of the red and blue lines in some way or just both above and below 0, etc? The moving averages are mine.

Any other info would also be helpful. And yes, I did read the thread.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I am sorry these indicators are custom built. I do not know how to answer your questions.
      DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ben View Post
        Hello,

I am sorry these indicators are custom built. I do not know how to answer your questions.

I thought maybe one if the users know how to use them. I pretty much understand it, just not sure what the diamonds above the bars are for and that bottom indicator called RMO Swing.

Comment

Updated RMO System Package v3.0.1

Greetings all,

I've received a few emails regarding problems with this indicator and have replied to some folks, long overdue.

I was encouraged to see that Max-td did figure out that there is a divide-by-zero bug in the RMO indicator. I have taken his fix and updated the exported package that is available in the file sharing area. Thanks Max.

For some reason, that downloadable .zip file is not immediately available. Not sure if NT personnel need to approve that change. I am including it here to help people get their hands on the fixed version. If Bertrand or other NT person could help update the file sharing area, that would be great.

As I have told others who have contacted me, I am not actively trading this system, although it looks promising in some markets. The RMOsystem indicator itself is providing suggested visual entries. It is not an automated strategy although you could easily take it to the next step with that code. Arrows suggest entries and diamonds suggest exists. Use at your own risk.

I am personally looking forward to NT7. I expect to start doing more trading and coding on NT when that arrives.

Good trading
          Attached Files

Comment

Atm rmo

Do anyone have ATM RMO trading system for metastock?

Comment

Rmo

Randy,
              Is there a description of the user defined parameters somewhere for RMO?

Thanks,
              Kumar

Comment

Only minute bars?

Hi all,

Does this RMO-indicator submitted here only work with minute bars?

Or do range, tick and volume work as well?

Comment

I find trading this RMO indicator on the hard right edge of the screen being pretty hard, although I try to use some filters for what is a valid arrow.

It looks very good in hindsight, but when trading it live arrows appear and disappear. It´s not easy to get in with a good risk/reward, but very easy to get chopped up.

It does however get you in on some moves which a trend following/retracing strategy would miss. Feel free to contact me here or via PM if your are a trying the same thing or have any suggestions.

Comment

I'm a new user, thak you!!!I dont speack English very well but I understand very good.I have RMO indicator, a metatrader verion, i think that this indicator is good.But the arrows appear too late.

Comment

Brian,

To get a more accurate Swing bars indicator you will need to set the type to:
                      Dash Style: Solid
                      Plot Style: Bar

I've got my colors set to RoyalBlue and Purple, but it doesn't matter. It just closely mirrors the Metastock RMO system.

Where these bars cross over is where you SHOULD see the buy/sell arrows being generated.

Kalea

Comment

RMOsystem_3.1.0.zip

Hi,

has anyone converted this file from NT7 to NT8 yet ?

Thanks

Comment

Hello Genesis2021,

I am not aware that anyone has made a NT8 version of this script.

I would recommend contacting RandyT the developer of this custom script and asking if there is a new version.
                          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Brevo
                          by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
                          0 responses