Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Ameritrade doesn't share random bits of Data

Hey there,

looking to see if anyone else has this issue, and if they have found a solution. Td Ameritrade seems to randomly not supply data for some tickers. For example, there's an option (and so I have done it) to import more tickers; I have the NYSE and NASDAQ tickers on there. When I pull historical data, I get an error for about 100 tickers, and no problem for another 2,000. When I load up Charts, I can open the other 2,000 to the specifications of my historical data download, and I would be able to pull historical data for a ticker from NYSE list, even if I hadn't downloaded it previously - it would do so on the spot.

But then for a list of about 100 tickers, including common names like RACE, RHT, ATV, and so on I get the message "TD Ameritrade has no data"...

Anyone figure a solution?

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160717.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160717.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post z.franck  
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM