Task Switching NT7 with Other Windows Applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task Switching NT7 with Other Windows Applications

What's the best way to switch between Windows applications when running NT7 with multiple NT windows open?

I typically run NT with an email program and web browser. I'll have multiple NT windows open, so it seems like I have to minimize all other windows applications in order to resume working with NT. Is this the best approach or what are other NT users doing to switch between apps?

NT is unlike most Windows applications which open windows within the main window. A main window would be better for me. It seems like a tabbed arrangement would be another way to keep windows more manageable. Similar to a tabbed browser, tabs could be released so they could be placed in different areas of the desktop or moved to multiple monitors. Has anyone made a feature request for something like this?

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

Windows in NinjaTrader can be managed like most other windows in the Windows operating system. I have included a link below outlining this feature:

Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.

However, a tabbed interface is introduced in NinjaTrader 8 for some of its windows. This way, you can have multiple tabs open in a single window. More information on this can be found below:

Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by borland View Post
      What's the best way to switch between Windows applications when running NT7 with multiple NT windows open?
      Have tried using virtual desktops?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by KennyK, 05-29-2017, 02:02 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post marcus2300  
      Started by fernandobr, Today, 09:11 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes