Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Maintenance Page

Hello,

Charting software is a complex business and the variations in instruments, data, charting etc etc all have numerous claims on resources and the complexities can cause software to slow, experiencing hang or self destruct. Searching forums for solutions to problems a user is experiencing can be time consuming and cause repetitive requests on support staff for regular issues. I do not expect the NT8 will be much different in this regard than NT7.

Would it be helpful for both support staff and users for Ninjatrader to provide a single page access to a set of instructions for steps for regular user maintenance of the software and a listing of common problems with their associated fixes.

Just a thought.

Originally posted by PeterBrazel View Post
    Hello,

Charting software is a complex business and the variations in instruments, data, charting etc etc all have numerous claims on resources and the complexities can cause software to slow, experiencing hang or self destruct. Searching forums for solutions to problems a user is experiencing can be time consuming and cause repetitive requests on support staff for regular issues. I do not expect the NT8 will be much different in this regard than NT7.

Would it be helpful for both support staff and users for Ninjatrader to provide a single page access to a set of instructions for steps for regular user maintenance of the software and a listing of common problems with their associated fixes.

Just a thought.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Most inquiries can be resolved by using the help guide, however, I agree that it takes a certain knowledge of how to navigate the help guide in the first place to find your answers.

There are not typically regular "maintenance" steps required for anything in the platform. There are common fixes we use for common inquiries, however, understanding how and why to use certain steps is important as is our expertise.

If you are experiencing something consistently, I would recommend writing in to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com as that is the reason we are here. Myself and my colleagues are dedicated to providing speedy and thorough support and will happily accept all of your inquiries.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:37 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by vecnopus, Today, 06:15 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes