• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Discrepancy between Live data and historical data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discrepancy between Live data and historical data

Hello,

On Friday as I traded the ES, I saw some signals from my indicator which led me to make certain entries (fortunately I was in Live SIM mode by mistake, but it then had an impact on how I viewed the market when I traded fully Live). I have just examined the historical data and the market replay data, and the signals I saw whilst live trading, sometimes Live SIM others just Live, are no longer there. The worrying thing is that the signals I am seeing using historical data or market replay data are more accurate, in terms of the way the market moved, than the signals I was seeing whilst Live trading. Is there any reason for this? I am using NT 7 and the Continuum data.

I am using tick charts.

Thank you!
    Last edited by GeorgeW; 07-24-2016, 07:22 AM.

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160724.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160724.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by pitifak, Today, 01:01 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post pitifak
    by pitifak