master minimize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

master minimize

is there a way i can set my workspace up to hit the control center minimize button and it would minimize all windows open on that workspace. It may seem silly to ask, but when you close the control center window, it closes all windows, so i figured i ask. Kinda hard multi-tasking with other apps on my cpu when i have to minimize each chart, analyzer,etc, one by one, when all i really want to have is a master minimize button.

for nt7 or nt8beta

thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

While this would not be possible using the platform's native features, there may be an application available for Windows operating systems to manage multiple windows simultaneously. I will also leave this thread open for other users to make suggestions.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I posted a similar question a couple weeks ago in Miscellaneous Support. bltdavid suggested using the Virtual Desktop feature of Windows 10.

Virtual Desktop works great, but only because NT designers assumed users would not use other applications on the same desktop.

NT should have been designed to have windows like charts and Market Analyzer opening inside the Control Center window with the ability to detach these windows so they could be moved around on the desktop or to multiple monitor display spaces.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Jon17
      by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
      0 responses