"End Date" not always followed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"End Date" not always followed

Sometimes when I plot historical data for ES ##-##, the day/time that the plot ends seems random and not following the "End date" parameter exactly. For example, if I plot 1 minute data with "Days to load" at 5, and "End date" at 10/23/2012, the chart will plot until 10/24 17:14 EST (so random!). If I change the End date to 10/24/2012, the chart will plot to 10/25 00:00 (as I would expect).

I just can't seem to find a pattern.

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160801.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160801.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. I just checked both files and the trace file is empty and the log file has nothing in it except few messages about connecting to the server and "Automated trading disabled". I don't trade yet and am simply playing around with NT to get the feel for it.

Would you like me to send my historical data file that I'm having the error with? I take it that my problem is unusual?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Regardless, I would still like to review the log and trace files on my end to be sure no relevant information is included in these files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160801.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160801.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Belfortbucks  
        Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM