X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PnL showing only last trade profit/loss

Hi there, friends,

I'm rerally happy to be here.

Since I've been using another platform until recently and I'm trying to ge adapted to this one. So, my question is: Do you know if there is a way for the PnL to show not only the last trade result but the profit or loss made during one whole session?
    Thank you, guys.

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

Unfortunately there is not an option to only show the PnL for the last trade that was completed within the chart however you can generate a report within the Account Performance tab which would give you the PnL for each trade within the Trades tab.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over the Account Performance tab.

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by raider trader View Post
      Hi there, friends,

I'm rerally happy to be here.

Since I've been using another platform until recently and I'm trying to ge adapted to this one. So, my question is: Do you know if there is a way for the PnL to show not only the last trade result but the profit or loss made during one whole session?
      Thank you, guys.
      Well, I may not explain myself properly. Sorry about it. I'm using the demo account and when I'm in a trade the PnL shows the profit/loss of this trade, OK. Right. But when I cancel the trade or the price touches the stop limit, nothing appears not even the profit/loss of the 3 or 4 trades entered for the morning, for example. How can the PnL box show the total result of one session of trading.

Thank you for being so quick to reply.

Comment

To show the session PnL please right click in the Chart Trader panel or SuperDOM which ever is being used->Properties->Show realized PnL when flat->Set to True->Click Apply then click Ok.

This value should match what is seen within the Accounts tab of the Control Center.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by wzgy0920, Today, 09:53 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes