Database suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database suggestions?

Is there anyway to extract data from NTD files as can be done with other database programs?

If not, can someone recommend a database that can easily store data received from the data providers like Kinetick? After I purchase NT and a data connection, I want a database that I'll be able to store all the data I download week by week. The NTD files would be perfect, except I don't believe other software on my computer (like Matlab) could have access to their contents.

I know I could always export data from NT to a text file, and then load into a database, but that would require a separate text file per day per instrument.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Hello,
    The only way with in NinjaTrader that you could do this is by using the Historical Data Manager to export. For more information on the exporting process please see the following link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG.../exporting.htm

One of our partners may offer and add on that achieves what you are wanting to accomplish if you would like information on our partners please let us know and I can have our partner affiliate contact you with more information.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, if a third party already offers something please have them send me a message. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post GLFX005
      by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
      2 responses