Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDOM stop updating when mouse over ladder

hello !

I am trying Ninjatrader 8 (beta) and so far I am loving it (ladder view mainly. I am use to trade with ladder view in betfair betting exchange, so ladder is very important for me.).

But a moment ago I was testing some trades in SuperDom on S&P500 and I dont know why when I mouse over the ladder seams to freeze and the values do not update.

I must be able to see the offer increase (or decrease) and be ready to clik to execute a scalp. If the mouse is outside the ladder (to see updates on the market) when I decide to clic I also have to move the mouse losing time and confusing me because when I go into to the ladder it freeze the update....

how can I keep giving orders with the mouse inside the ladder with out stoping the market update ?

also the chart do not update anymore ... I am using demo account so far ... is this related with the "problem" ?

thanks in advance

Hello birinhos,
    Hovering your mouse over the price ladder of the Dynamic SuperDOM will "hold" the price ladder in place within NinjaTrader 8. Since you are currently using a demo I would suggest using the Static SuperDOM to prevent the price ladder being held.

Comment

thanks Ryan,

now I am good with the "superDOM". (I have set columns to stay exactly like betangel softawe that Iam used to use to trade in betting exchange - the best ladders views are in betting exchange softwares like betangel, geekstoys, traderline , etc .. should be inspiring for ninjatrader ).

changing a little bit the subject... And about the charts when I set units to "1-day" it works but to "1-minutre" it says "loading" and does not work ? is it because it is demo? yesterday night it was working (?)

EDIT : the charts does not work for "1-minute" units only in ES09-16(s&p500 mini). in forex (using FXCM) is working for "1-minute".

thanks,
      Rui
      Last edited by birinhos; 08-11-2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Hello birinhos,

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.
        Please reference the following in the email body: ATTN RyanM

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Brevo
        by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
        0 responses