Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1M Graph

Hello,Support!

How do i get more charting for the 1M display?

Thanks!

Hello outsource,

You could try loading more days in your chart by increasing the number of days to load.

You can do this by right clicking on your chart > data series > Increase the number of days to load. Click OK.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
      Hello outsource,

You could try loading more days in your chart by increasing the number of days to load.

You can do this by right clicking on your chart > data series > Increase the number of days to load. Click OK.
      Sorry,i didn`t express myself clear probably.I meant,more 1Min bars on a chart.

Comment

Hello outsource,

Increasing the days to load will increase the number of minute bars on your chart.

If you are unable to see more bars on your chart after increasing the days to load, this would mean historical data is not available that far back. If you're not connected, ensure to connect to your data feed.
        Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by outsource View Post
          Hello,Support!

How do i get more charting for the 1M display?

Thanks!
          any luck with this? I cant get more charting displayed not matter which options I select

Comment

Hello coprvet1,

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

What instrument expiry have you selected?

What interval is selected?

Comment

Hello coprvet1,

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

What instrument expiry have you selected?

What interval is selected?
              connected to simulated data feed. Instrument is ES 09-16 using 1M chart interval

Comment

my chart looks like the attached picture
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello coprvet1,

This is expected when using the simulated data feed. Do you see the same if you connect to a real time data feed?

The simulated data feed does not include historical data. The Simulated data feed is internally generated canned data used for practice purposes; because of this your charts will start blank and build as simulated data is received. For example, if you open a 1 minute chart and let it run for about a half hour there will be enough data to fill your chart.

For more information on the Simulated Data Feed please view this section of our User Guide:
                  Simulated Datafeed
                  http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...connection.htm

If you need Futures data. You can register for the NinjaTrader Brokerage Continuum Demo from the following link:
                  Futures Demo
                  Once registered, you will receive your user name and password in about 10-15 minutes. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Continuum. Ensure the Demo box is checked during the setup.

If you need Forex data. You can register for the NinjaTrader Brokerage FXCM Demo from the following link:
                  Forex Demo

Once registered,
                  The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to FXCM. Ensure the Demo box is checked during the setup.

Comment

Hello coprvet1,

This is expected when using the simulated data feed. Do you see the same if you connect to a real time data feed?

The simulated data feed does not include historical data. The Simulated data feed is internally generated canned data used for practice purposes; because of this your charts will start blank and build as simulated data is received. For example, if you open a 1 minute chart and let it run for about a half hour there will be enough data to fill your chart.

For more information on the Simulated Data Feed please view this section of our User Guide:
                    Simulated Datafeed
                    http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...connection.htm

If you need Futures data. You can register for the NinjaTrader Brokerage Continuum Demo from the following link:
                    Futures Demo
                    Once registered, you will receive your user name and password in about 10-15 minutes. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Continuum. Ensure the Demo box is checked during the setup.

If you need Forex data. You can register for the NinjaTrader Brokerage FXCM Demo from the following link:
                    Forex Demo

Once registered,
                    The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to FXCM. Ensure the Demo box is checked during the setup.

that worked. thanks! now where do i learn to trade within ninjatrader? youtube?

Comment

Hello coprvet1,

Below I have provided links to some FREE resources to help you become a NinjaTrader master.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post DynamicTest  
                      Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes