Data Providers other than Kinetick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Providers other than Kinetick?

I'm disappointed Kinetick doesn't have ICE, or I would have used them. What other data option are there? I am aware of the help page https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...rical_data.htm, but I know for a fact that some of these are no longer available with NT.

The websites for many of them are horrible and don't list data feed pricing or options. Can someone provide direct links to where I could get pricing/options for Rithmic and Continuum?

Are there any providers other than IB that offer snapshot data? I feel receiving tick data is overkill for NT, since it's resolution is 1 second anyway. I would actually prefer IB snapshot data every 250ms instead of the data overload from getting every tick. But does IB still NOT provide time stamps with their data. I want native time stamps, not local. Maybe IB has changed since the table on NT's help file was made?

Hello YD777,
    Thank you for the post.

The other supported data feed providers for NinjaTrader would be Barchart, eSignal and IQFeed.

Continuum and Rithmic are only offered as brokerage technologies. If you would like to learn more about using these with a NinjaTrader Brokerage account then you will want to email brokeragesales[at]ninjatrader.com

If you are looking for more information on data feed providers, I would suggest contacting the data-feed only providers above directly for more information on the services they do offer.

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the reply. Esignal, Barcharts, and IQFeed all have great websites so I'm very familiar with them. Continuum and Rithmic, on the other hand, are very difficult to find details about online.

I need a 101 Introduction; what are "brokerage technologies"? If they can't serve as the brokerage, what are they offering in addition to the data they provide?

Comment

Hello YD777,
        Thank you for the reply.

Continuum and Rithmic are only offered when you fund a brokerage account.

If you would like more information on the advantages of trading with NinjaTrader Brokerage then you will want to email brokeragesales[at]ninjatrader.com

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
        Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aussugardefender  
        Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
        14 responses
        0 likes