Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simulation Mode not Running any data

Hi,

I'm trying to do run some simulations on NT8, I have some histrocial data from my kinetick data. I tried to download Market replay data as wel as historical data without any success. I can not choose a data point to start from and when I look into the replay data this is empty.

I followed a tutorial from NT, no succes

I removed all my historical data, no succes

Hello cube1984,

Thank you for writing in.

Can you please clarify what you are connected to? Are you connected to the Playback Connection or the Simulated Data Feed?

If you are connected to the Playback Connection, can you confirm that you have replay data downloaded for the time period you are attempting to replay over? This can be found by clicking on Tools -> Historical Data. Then, in the Edit tab, click on the plus (+) sign next to Market Replay.

If you are connected to the Simulated Data Feed, ensure that your chart's trading hours template is set to Default 24/7. You can do this by right-clicking on the chart and selecting Data Series.
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

first of all I tried to download some apple data and some currency data EURUSD from last friday ( to test) so not connected to any data feed. When I download the selected data I went to the connection tab and connected to playback connection. The playback button came up and selected the market replay button and than right click and went to "show available data". the only data I saw in the market replay tab was the data from Eurusd and not the apple data.

I tried it also on my laptop, the same issue

Comment

Hello cube1984,

Thanks for the reply.

There is no Level 1 Market Data for AAPL available from our servers to download and use with Market Replay. This would explain why you are not seeing this data during your replay.

Please let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Brevo
        by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes