Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Rithmic Down?

Good Afternoon,

Trying to connect to my Rithmic data feed, (RIthmic Paper Trading - TopStep Trader Combine supplied data feed) and it comes up with an Error of "Login Failed - please check account connection parameters and your internet connection."

On top of that when I try to get data from Kinetick End of Day data feed, nothing comes up when I refresh my charts. I did have to Terminate my Ninjatrader application as it froze a couple of times and wonder if something is hung up.

Please help.

Dave

Hello djoyce854,

Thank you for writing in.

We typically see periods of server maintenance over the weekends which can result in an inability to connect. Please let us know if you are still unable to connect by the time the markets open on Sunday evening.

As far as the freezing is concerned when attempting to obtain data with the Kinetick End of Day feed:

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference both my name and a link to this thread in the body of the email.
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey Zachary,

I"ll send you what I got now. I sadly uninstalled and re-installed ninja. The freezing was occuring when i was changing my indicators so i'm thinking I just overloaded because it is fine now just getting no data. Even when I'm on Kinetick EOD data nothing comes up. Please see attachments and i'll send you my log/trace files shortly.

Thanks man

Dave
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello djoyce854,

I would like to note the the Kinetick End of Day feed will only provide historical daily data.

You cannot obtain tick data from this data feed.
        Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ahhhh. Right! Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post r68cervera  
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM