FXDM mini DAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FXDM mini DAX

Hi, I am testing in demo mode NinjaTrader platform. What interests me is the minidax operate FXDM but I do not know how to set it up, I might say as set properly?

Thanks and regards.

Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your note. I am happy to assist. You will want to navigate to Tools > Instrument Manager and search up FDXM in the Name search bar.

Please follow the instructions below if you want to add this instrument to an instrument list.

Select the instrument list you wish to add the instrument to via the 'Instrument lists' drop down list in the upper left hand corner
    Select the exchange (Default recommend for equities) as this will route orders to your broker smart routing system
    Select the appropriate expiration date ( FDXM 09-16)
    Press the '<' button to add the instrument to the list
    You are now complete and can press the 'OK' button.

Now you should be able to select the FDXM 09-16 from your Instrument List. Please let us know if we may provide further assistance.

Comment

It is impossible, you may be able to make a short video to operate this instrument please?
      Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
      Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your note. I am happy to assist. You will want to navigate to Tools > Instrument Manager and search up FDXM in the Name search bar.

Please follow the instructions below if you want to add this instrument to an instrument list.

Select the instrument list you wish to add the instrument to via the 'Instrument lists' drop down list in the upper left hand corner
      Select the exchange (Default recommend for equities) as this will route orders to your broker smart routing system
      Select the appropriate expiration date ( FDXM 09-16)
      Press the '<' button to add the instrument to the list
      You are now complete and can press the 'OK' button.

Now you should be able to select the FDXM 09-16 from your Instrument List. Please let us know if we may provide further assistance.

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you try an instrument reset and then see if the FDXM is available on your instrument list? To reset your instruments please follow the steps below.

Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
        Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
        Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.
        If you do not see the instrument on your default instrument list, please see our link to the Adding an Instrument to an Instrument List video on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVnjIhpL4Sk

Thank you and please let us know if you have further questions.

Comment

Hello again,

I posted 3 screenshots for you to see as I have set but it does not work this way. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fxdm1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	878971

Name:	fxdm2.PNG
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	878972

Name:	fxdm3.PNG
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	878973

Hello punkiy2111,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you try an instrument reset and then see if the FDXM is available on your instrument list? To reset your instruments please follow the steps below.

Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
          Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
          Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.
          If you do not see the instrument on your default instrument list, please see our link to the Adding an Instrument to an Instrument List video on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVnjIhpL4Sk

Thank you and please let us know if you have further questions.

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Thanks for the reply.

Judging from the screenshots, it looks like you are creating a new FDXM instrument or editing the FDXM instrument. This should not be necessary as FDXM is a preloaded instrument within NinjaTrader. I would recommend following the steps I included to reset your instruments and then you should see the FDXM on your Default Instrument List. Can you verify if you have followed the steps to reset your instruments?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Comment

You can tell that contracts are those who have to put? You seem complicated? After sending you catch only do I need to print them ... You do not think the bug is in the contracts? I wonder why ... that contracts and date must put ???

Hello punkiy2111,

Thanks for the reply.

Judging from the screenshots, it looks like you are creating a new FDXM instrument or editing the FDXM instrument. This should not be necessary as FDXM is a preloaded instrument within NinjaTrader. I would recommend following the steps I included to reset your instruments and then you should see the FDXM on your Default Instrument List. Can you verify if you have followed the steps to reset your instruments?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Thanks for the reply.

Please write a note to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com so that we can further assist you by scheduling a remote support call.

Thank you and I look forward to your email.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by f.saeidi, Today, 05:56 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post Jltarrau  
                Started by Jltarrau, Today, 05:57 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Jltarrau