Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change chart instrument if not in default list

Hi there,

When an instrument is in my default instrument list, I can easily select it in the upper left hand corner of any chart and change the chart to display the newly selected instrument.

Is there any way to do this for instruments which are *not* in my default list or do I have to recreate the chart? I seem to recall a little box that would pop up every now and again when I hit a certain key combination by mistake, I think it was the data series box. Would this perhaps do this?

Thank-you
    Michelle

Originally posted by michellepace View Post
    Is there any way to do this for instruments which are *not* in my default list or do I have to recreate the chart? I seem to recall a little box that would pop up every now and again when I hit a certain key combination by mistake, I think it was the data series box. Would this perhaps do this?
    What you are referring to is the "mini data series" and this is precisely what the mini data series is for.

The mini data series will appear simply by having your chart selected and then begin typing. For example. type in "CL 10-16" and then press enter on your keyboard. The mini data series will appear automatically when you begin typing with your chart selected. You can also change intervals this way. For example, "240M" will change your chart to a 240 minute chart.

Please visit the "How to change a Data Series" section of the link below for more information on this feature:

Comment

What a super feature, thank-you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post r68cervera  
      Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
      0 responses