Issues after Windows Update 1607

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues after Windows Update 1607

After updating to the latest update 1607 of Windows 10 on the weekend, NT is having lots of issues starting up. At first I did not think it was working at all but I tried deleting the workspace and restarting. After 5 minutes it eventually brings up the Control Centre window. When I try to open my workspace it errors and then NT closes.
    I have attached the most recent log and trace files
    Attached Files

Hello GlennL,

Thank you for your post.

I do not see any messages regarding errors or exceptions in your log and trace files.
    Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Hi Patrick, The error is simply "Ninjatrader application has stopped working". I get 2 options, DEBUG or CLOSE PROGRAM. If I select DEBUG then another window comes up stating "Ninjatrader application has stopped working" with the only option being to CLOSE PROGRAM. I have just gone through the process again and have attached the log and trace files. Hopefully they have more information for you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello GlennL,

Thank you for your response.

Can you send us a note in order to schedule a remote support call with you today?

Please send a note to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick H - 1566460' in the subject line and include a phone number and time we may reach you in the body of the email. We are available from 8:30 am to 6 pm EST.

Comment

Patrick, Before doing as you asked, I tried NT again. To my surprise it is now working. Nothing has changed in my local install so unless something has happened on a server somewhere I am baffled as to why it now works. If the issue reappears I will let you know.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post sarafuenonly123