Data not current stops on the 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data not current stops on the 18th

As the title suggests I am using Yahoo free EOD data but my charts stop printing on the 18th of 08 cant get anything more current.

Suggestions?

Thank you

wallstreetpro, thank you for your post!

If you haven't already, please attempt to reload the historical data. You may do so by right-clicking in the background of your chart and select Reload All Historical Data.

If you see the same, please provide me with the instrument you see this with so that I may test this on my end.
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The reload all historical is grayed out I can not get to that.

I am looking at the ES 09/16 contract

Thank you

using yahoo free data

Comment

Hello wallstreetpro, thanks for your post back!

The Yahoo connection only supports equities type of instruments. The connection is also an end of day service, so you can only see daily interval and greater (weekly, monthly, and yearly).

If you would like to see a daily chart for futures type of instruments, you could connect to the Kinetick End of Day connection instead.

More about the NinjaTrader's data providers can be found at the link below in the section called Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider:
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_RileyS; 09-05-2016, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RileyS View Post
          Hello wallstreetpro, thanks for your post back!

The Yahoo connection only supports equities type of instruments. The connection is also an end of day service, so you can only see daily interval and greater (weekly, monthly, and yearly).

If you would like to see a daily chart for futures type of instruments, you could connect to the Kinetick End of Day connection instead.

More about the NinjaTrader's data providers can be found at the link below in the section called Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider:
          http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...rical_data.htm
          I tried that as well and it only loads to the same date Aug 18th I think there might be something else stopped it

Comment

wallstreetpro,

I was able to load up a daily chart that ends on 9/2, while being connected to the Kinetick End of Day connection.

I would suggest only connecting to the Kinetick End of Day connection by navigating to the Control Center -> File -> Connect -> Kinetick End of Day. Next, please ensure that you're not connected to another data feed. You can check to see if you're connected to another data feed by viewing the bottom left corner of the Control Center. Next, if you see that you're connected to another provider, please disconnect by navigating to the Control Center -> File -> Disconnect.

If you continue to see the same, try to load the historical data. You can do so by right-clicking in the background of your chart and select Reload All Historical Data.

Comment

wallstreetpro,

I was able to load up a daily chart that ends on 9/2, while being connected to the Kinetick End of Day connection.

I would suggest only connecting to the Kinetick End of Day connection by navigating to the Control Center -> File -> Connect -> Kinetick End of Day. Next, please ensure that you're not connected to another data feed. You can check to see if you're connected to another data feed by viewing the bottom left corner of the Control Center. Next, if you see that you're connected to another provider, please disconnect by navigating to the Control Center -> File -> Disconnect.

If you continue to see the same, try to load the historical data. You can do so by right-clicking in the background of your chart and select Reload All Historical Data.

I repeat the reload historical data box is greyed out i can not select it thank u

Comment

wallstreetpro, thank you for your post back.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may investigate this further.

To do so, please navigate to the Control Center -> Help -> Mail to Platform Support...

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference ATTN RileyS in the body of the email.

Comment

wallstreetpro, thank you for your post back.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may investigate this further.

To do so, please navigate to the Control Center -> Help -> Mail to Platform Support...

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference ATTN RileyS in the body of the email.

sent looking forward to reply

thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post usazencort  
                  Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM