Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohlc

Good Evening all,
    When I open a new chart, I do not get OHLC information integrated into the chart, as I thought was standard, (and I have seen in 99.9% of other charts I have used). In order to get that info and the data from any indicators I may be using I have to open a "data box". The data box is big, bulky and blocks part of the chart and only applies to one chart. Therefore, since I run multiple charts on multiple screens, I have zero price data on any of the other charts.
    Am I doing something wrong here, or does Ninja simply not provide any price information automatically in their charts?

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

In addition to the Data Box, you could use the Mini Data Box to more quickly see these values. To access the Mini Data Box hover your mouse cursor over the chart panel you would like to see values from and then press down on your middle mouse button. After pressing and holding down your middle mouse button, the Mini Data Box will appear with all of the bar data (Date/Time, Open, etc).

More information can be found below:

Additionally, the indicators in use could likely be customized to display values on the chart through custom NinjaScript programming.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post rocketman7  
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses