X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay

Hi,

question regarding market replay;

1. How much data is saved when downloading market replay? I'm using tick data charts.

2. Which day should be selected in the window as shown in the attached document. (Todays date because the system will only, for example, download 1 month.. ) or the start date ( for example 4 months ago, so it will save it from that date till present time..)

Regards,

Rob
    Attached Files
    Last edited by robje737; 09-11-2016, 04:33 AM.

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

1. Any Market Replay data that is downloaded from the Market Reply Servers would be stored on your PC.

2. This feature does not download multiple days of data at a time. Only the day selected will be downloaded.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

So,

if i would like to download 6 months of data, I have to save all days seperately!
      Did nobody ever think about using a system of first day- last day, so selecting a period?

Will this be an option in the NT8 version?

Thanks

Rob

Comment

The market replay feature was designed initially to record market replay data from your data connection and then make it available to be played back. We since added the ability to download market replay data from our servers. We record the replay data on our own servers and provide the replay data as a value added service at no charge.

We currently only allow one day of download at a time otherwise our servers could be overloaded with huge amount of tick data requests which are quite heavy to handle. Therefore for now we only allow one day at a time. There may come a time where we would in the future charge for access and allow greater amount of data to be downloaded but that is not in not in any near term plan.

I do know of some third party ecosystem partners that have more replay data available for purchase if you would be interested.

The Intentional Trader aims to provide you with the new market replay data downloader NinjaTrader 8. You can download multiple days in one click and rest easy as your replay data downloads. Contact us now!

You can locate the contact information for the partner on their direct webpage for any additional questions you may have. Since these partners are third party data replay providers for NinjaTrader all pricing information will need to be obtained through the partner.
        BrantNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, already downloaded.

At present running multiple chart with market replay. At speed 500x every second should be about 8 min, but is far from that. Is that due to the fact i'm running multiple charts? Can you explain why.

Regards,

Rob

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
          3 responses