Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninja Trader Programs is Running, but nothing opens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Trader Programs is Running, but nothing opens.

I was fine using Ninja Trader for the past year, I just updated the Windows 8 and was able to use Ninja Trader 7 fine on Friday. As I tried to load it today on Monday 9.12.2016 it executes and load up as usual, but nothing pops up, no control center, no chart, no level 2 DOM. I double click the icon again and it tells me that there can only be one instance of Ninja Trader to be running. So I went into the Task Manager closed it, and then relaunched it, same issue. I saw an older post that told me to go into the documents and move the config and reload it up. I did that and it got me into the Control Center, but it won't load the data or connect to the brokerage. When I close to exit, it seems to have connected, and when I re-open the program, same issue, won't load again. I also uninstall and re-install, still doesn't resolve the issue.

Hello ooitzkelvinoo,

Can you please tell me to what data feed/broker you try to connect. Am I correct this is TopStep Trader?

If the connection cannot be established and you enable 'Connect on startup' for that connection, it will not load the Control Center. It gets stuck in a Connecting state and does not bring up the Control Center.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you NinjaTrader_Jason

Yes you are correct, it is TopstepTrader. I see that it is now working again so it might have been the issue with the brokerage that wasn't getting the data feed.

Comment

Yes, unfortunately there was an issue with Topstep Trader - clients were unable to connect. If your TopStep Trader connection in NinjaTrader is setup to connect automatically on startup, the NinjaTrader platform would not startup (as it is stuck in a Connecting state). However the issue has been resolved - clients can connect again. So when you start NinjaTrader now, it does come up successful as the connection with TopStep Trader can be established.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        10 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post traderqz  
        Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes