tmp8DD4.tmp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tmp8DD4.tmp

I am using Ninja Trader 7 Release 7.0.1000.31. After the contract rollover last week, each time I refresh the chart or change settings the charts wouldn't plot correctly. So I decided to reinstall Ninja. Now I am getting message tmp8DD4.tmp cannot be found. The older version on Ninja cannot be removed nor can I install a new one. Your help will be appreciated

logjam101,

Did you follow the instructions from the Advisory that was sent out last Monday and modify the date for the 12-16 contract month for ES, NQ, TF, and YM in the Instrument Editor?
    (This would have appeared as a popup message in NinjaTrader as NinjaTrader was started.)

Re-installing NinjaTrader will not correct this issue.
    This must be corrected in the NinjaTrader Instrument Manager.

If you have already followed the instructions from Advisory 30 and updated the 12-16 contract month's date and reloaded all historical data and the charts are still incorrect, please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that I may schedule a call to ensure the dates have been updated correctly. In the email, please include a link to this forum thread.

Last, the tmp error likely means the temporary files have been emptied and the uninstaller for NinjaTrader may be deleted.
    You can use revo uninstaller to force NinjaTrader to be uninstalled in this situation.
    Below is a publicly available link to revo uninstaller.
    Free fully functional download of Revo Uninstaller Pro, Pro Portable and Revo Uninstaller Freeware. Quick and fast download here.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I missed the Advisory, thought it was just my computer. Any way the revo uninstaller did the trick. I have a clean install. Had saved my chart templates before, so now I have all my charts. Everything looks fine. Thanks for your help and God bless you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Stanfillirenfro, Yesterday, 09:19 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by TraderCro, 04-12-2024, 11:36 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Mindset