Pending Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pending Order

Hi, I have emailed platform support a few time to no response so I thought I would try here. Have a yellow pending order stuck in the queue. have already repaired and reset DB, reset instruments, close, restarted and rebooted several times but order still there. Any help appreciated.

Hello stifland,
    Thanks for your post.
    First, if this is a live trade please contact your broker's trade desk to manage your positions/orders.

Once you have closed the positions/orders with your broker please repair your database to remove the order from NinjaTrader.

To repair your database please go to Tools> Options> Data> and click 'Repair DB'.
    If this does not remove the order then the order will be removed when your broker resets their servers.

If the order was submitted to the sim101 account please reset the sim101 account.

To reset the sim101 account please go to Tools> Options> Simulator> and click 'Reset'.
    I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over the sim101 account.

To look further into the cause, email us your log and trace files by going to Help> Mail To Platform Support
    In the message include the date/time of the order in question and provide a link to this forum topic.
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

as you can see below I have already repaired the database, but it was in sim101 so i will give that a shot, thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke  
      Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred