doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesn't work

The charts in my workspace do not load at all. It will sit on loading data for a long time and then no charts will load....just the time and sales window. I have reinstalled all the nnja trader, made all new charts and it sill will not load
    I am using the correct version of Ninja as ell as IB workstastion..also have repaired data base...every week this software has a meltdown

Do you have any errors under your Log Tab?

How many charts are you trying to load?

How many days back are you requesting in each chart?
    JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jessica View Post
      Do you have any errors under your Log Tab?

How many charts are you trying to load?

How many days back are you requesting in each chart?

no

This has worked fine before..it doesn't take much to corupt the software

Comment

Please send me your trace/log files and workspaces to support AT ninjatrader DOT com and I will test this.

Please make sure you do NOT have Google desktop installed as it can cause the corruptions you mention.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jessica View Post
          Please send me your trace/log files and workspaces to support AT ninjatrader DOT com and I will test this.

Please make sure you do NOT have Google desktop installed as it can cause the corruptions you mention.
          how do I do that?

I have google email

Comment

You can go to Help--> Mail to Support and check both the files and the workspaces.

Your Google mail is fine, but I would suggest checking your Add/Remove progras for the Google Desktop.

Comment

chart doesn't work

I have at the same problem like Gregory. The charts in my workspace do not load at all. They are empty (2 of 4, ES 09-08,YM 09-08, ER2 09-08, YM 09-08 ). I'm conected to Zen_fire and I tried to load only 4 charts. In some days it does correctly.

This message is in my trace/log file:
              30.7.2008 18:09:56;Default;Error on plotting last value for indicator 'EMA'. Please check the 'OnBarUpdate' method: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
              Parameter name: index;

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Can you please open new charts without any indicators applied on them and check if your charts display data.

The error indicates the EMA is referring to a bar that does not exist. You can resolve this by using an if statement in OnBarUpdate():

if (CurrentBar <= Period)
                return;

Period as in period of the EMA.

If the charts remain blank, I suggest to open up new charts in a new workspace and check if this will make a difference.
                JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Charts not loading in 6.5.1000.5

Hello Support,

I'm currently having the same problem as the other users. I'm using zen-fire through Mirus. I was previously using 6.0 and that worked no problem with 20 charts open it would load very quickly and without a hitch when I would connect. After upgrading to 6.5 it takes a long time for charts to load. I've spoken with about 4 people at my brokers office to help with the problem and we've not been able to solve it.

I've tried saving a workspace with all my charts with no indicators and then loading all those charts. What I do afterwards is then close this workspace and open the same exact workspace with the indicators. This works sometimes. The big problem is that the charts will not load when I connect to Zen-Fire. Some charts load and others do not. Sometimes none of the charts load and there is just the grey box saying that it is loading data.

I also thought that it might be my anti-virus or firewall I have them both off and still no data loading. I had an extra hard drive that I formatted yesterday with win XP and then installed 6.5 from scratch. I'm still having the same problems of charts not loading.

This has been a very frustrating experience. I like the new upgrades that come with 6.5 but the reliability is not there in comparison to the previous 6.0. Any help on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

Qyu

P.S. I've been a user since 05' and like the product. I've spoken with John and Ray numerous times and just recently purchased a lifetime license. Hopefully the situation can be remedied. Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Are you getting any errors in your log tab?

Please send me your log, trace, and workspace files from Help>Mail to Support, and keep log and trace, and workspaces checked.
                    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've sent the log files to support already and received a reply from Jason Hilling. If there is a way to forward these to you specifically please leave instructions and I can send them. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Hello Alberto,

Please see the email I just sent you.
                        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
                        2 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Kaledus