Trade Line on chart is not easy to select on NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Line on chart is not easy to select on NT8

Just started to trade with NT8, but Trade Line on chart is very hard to select, if I want to move a stop trade line or target trade line, I have to click precisely on the line, otherwise, I can't select it, at the beginning I thought my mouse was not responsive, I tried several game mice, all the same; today, I tried NT7, all mice work correctly, if I click close to the trade line, it is immediately selected.

Anyone has the same issue? What is your solution? Thanks.

Hello traderharley,

So that I may have a more complete picture of what is happening on your end, would it be possible to use the freely and publicly available screen capture software Jing, https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html , or a similar program which can record video of what is happening on your screen, so that you can show me what is occurring on your end? These quick instructions can get you started with Jing.

1. When you start Jing, a yellow half circle will appear near the top of your screen. Please hover over it with your mouse
    2. A small + sign will extend out of this half circle. Please click on it
    3. When your cursor becomes two intersecting lines, please click and drag your mouse over an area of your screen you would like to record
    4. Please press the film strip button that appears to begin recording
    5. When you are finished recording, please press the square stop button that appears
    6. Please press the share button that appears. It consists of three vertical upward pointing arrows.

You will then have the option to view your video on screencast.com . This is the link which can help me diagnose what is happening on your end. It is possible you will need to set up a free account in order to share videos.

Thank you very much in advance for providing us with this information. If this procedure is not an option for you, or if there are any other questions we can answer, please let us know.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jessica. Trying to upload Avi format, it says file error. Is it better to send them to your email?

Comment

If you would like to send us a video directly, you can send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com , referencing the unique id 1580403 and attn:NinjaTrader_JessicaP in the subject line of your e-mail. If the attachment does not succeed, please use the publicly available site sendspace.com and [email protected] as your "from" address.

Comment

Hello traderharley,

I have submitted a feature request to the product management team for the following feature :

This customer would like the clickable area around the line leading from the price axis to a protective order flag to be wider.
          I will follow up with more information as soon as it's available. If the feature requests already exists, a vote will be added to it.

Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.

Comment

Hello traderharley,

This feature is being reviewed by the product management team and has been assigned the following unique tracking ID

SFT-1658

Please let us know if there is any other way we can help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
            12 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DrakeiJosh  
            Started by cre8able, 02-11-2023, 05:43 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes