X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Downloader

Hello,Support and All!

As i`m using the NTMR tool from this site:

to download MR data,do i have to take into account the time zone settings?The tool is great,it allows to automatically download big samples of data,but i noticed it didn`t start to replay until i changed the clock 1 hour backwards on my PC.What was the issue?And,do i have to take into account the daylight savings time while downloading it?

Another question is how far back can i download the replay data with the NTMR tool?

Thank you

Never used it. You should really contact them or try seeing how far back you can download.

About your timezone settings - do you have auto DST set on? Are you in an area where you don't have DST?

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
      Never used it. You should really contact them or try seeing how far back you can download.

About your timezone settings - do you have auto DST set on? Are you in an area where you don't have DST?
      In the video,it`s said that how far back depends on how much data is stored on NT servers.

where do i chek auto DST option?so with that option 'ON' i should be good?Maybe i should delete it all and re-download again?

i`m in the bull**** zone where DST was first abandoned for 2 years then renewed again by the bull**** officials.

Comment

Ah, so that is pulling from NT servers.... the other downloaders have their own data as far as I know.

I tried a quick search, but couldn't find an exact post, but I believe it's 1 year. I'm guessing it's a rolling 365 days.

I'm in the USA, and I have the DST option enabled in windows. If that's an option in the program, then you might try it before downloading all sorts of data.
        Last edited by sledge; 09-30-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by KennyK, 05-29-2017, 02:02 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
        Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
        11 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB