Strange platform issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange platform issues

Something strange has been happening for the past few days... I have three chart windows open and can see the cursor/cross hairs on all three. But on two of the windows the mouse/ buttons are inactive/ineffective except that pressing the right button takes me to the 3rd chart window! This 3rd "active" window seems to change from time to time ~ very strange.

I have closed NT and rebooted, but with no result.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello cognis0,

Can you please tell me if you have the global cross hair enabled in all three charts and what intervals are selected in these charts.

Are you able to reproduce this behavior if you test a new workspace with 3 charts?

Are the charts located on one monitor or perhaps spread out on different monitors?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

Nothing happens when I attempt to open the cross hairs icon on any of the charts. But I should say that I use Rainbow so I think the standard NT stuff is overridden by this? I just tried to open a new workspace, but then I couldn't get at any window other than the control centre. Effectively NT was locked up and I have had to close down.

I have two monitors, the 3 chart windows are on one and the control panel, Alerts etc on another...

All was working fine until I opened NT on Sunday having closed down over the weekend.

Comment

Can you please send me your log and trace files for today so I can investigate. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach the files in your email and send it to "platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com". Put 'Att Jason, Strange platform issues' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20161005 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20161005 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM