Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini Dax

Hello,

I can open a mini dax chart, I can see the price bars, but the prices are not moving like when I open a DAX chart, prices are moving and in real time.

There isn't real time prices for the mini-DAX chart?

Thanks

Hello futuros,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Chris S" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20161012.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20161012.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Originally posted by futuros View Post
      Hello,

I can open a mini dax chart, I can see the price bars, but the prices are not moving like when I open a DAX chart, prices are moving and in real time.

There isn't real time prices for the mini-DAX chart?

Thanks
      How`s liquidity on mini-DAX?Never thought it was

Comment

Same here.Just tried to open the Mini DAX symbol,no movements on the chart.Any suggestions?

Comment

Hello outsource,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Chris S" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20161031.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20161031.txt"

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
            Hello outsource,

Thanks for your post.

The log file will be named "log.20161031.txt"

The trace file will be named "trace.20161031.txt"

Hi,Chris,just give an advise what to do,i`m sure it`s a common thing.I`m testing big sample of data now,so cant repeat it over with the mini DAX.

Comment

Hello outsource,

Thank you for the reply.

There could be several different causes as to why you are not experiencing live data with this instrument and we would be able to locate the particular cause by reviewing your diagnostics files. Typically, this can either be related to a past expiry (needing to rollover the instrument) or not being enabled for the instrument in question (contacting your Broker).

However, to truly narrow down the cause of this in your particular situation we would need to view your log and trace files for more information.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Hello,

I have same problem. This is my settings.

This is the log.

2016.11.07. 14:11:13|3|4|CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolv e: FDXMZ6 is not enabled for real-time quotes and trading.

That is mean at CQG there is no live data for Mini DAX?

Comment

Hello _Gabor_,

Thank you for your note. Yes, this message in your log would typically indicate that you are not currently enabled for real time data with this instrument. I would first suggest that you contact your broker and confirm that you are enabled. If you are enabled, the next thing I would suggest is to reset your instruments and test again.

To reset your instruments please follow the steps below.

Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
                  Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
                  Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Hello Chris Sch,

Thank's for your help. After reset still no live data. Maybe it is not possible at CQG demo. Do you know broker where is it possible?

Comment

Hello Gabor,

NinjaTrader Brokerage supports the FDXM.

To receive data for this instrument from NinjaTrader Brokerage you will need an account.
                      Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Chris Sch,

Is it demo? I opened here. http://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData

Comment

Hello _Gabor_,

Thanks for your note.

Correct, the link you have provided is to the Demo sign-up web page. This would mean if the provided URL was the source of your NinjaTrader Continuum connection, it is a demo account. However, data for this instrument would be available with a live account connection.
                          Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK! Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                            47 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post aligator  
                            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM