Charts disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts disappearing

My charts are saved in my Workspace, however, whenever I hit any other button my charts disappear. They are down in my toolbar. I cannot get them to stay on the page.
    What am I doing wrong. I am using NT Continuum and FXCM. Thanks,

Hello rarnold04,

Thank you for your post,

The chart windows should only minimize to the Task Bar if you press the minimize button of the window, or use another Windows feature to minimize the windows.

Based on what you're describing, it may be that Tablet Mode is enabled on your PC. To test, please use the below, publicly available guide to check.

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/en...ode-windows-10

If that doesn't help, can you tell me if your chart windows are set to take up the whole screen? When the charts disappear, can you see just the NinjaTrader Control Center?

I look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

EricB

Hi checked Tablet mode and looks fine, I am using Win10 and I don't have a button to turn it off, I set the other settings as requested.
      The charts are not set to full screen and I only see the blank Control Panel when I hit any other button Hope this helps..

Comment

Hello rarnold04,

Thank you for tying that, sorry to hear you're still seeing the same. Because it may be difficult to direct further over post, can you please write in to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with a link to this forum post? It may be best for us to schedule a remote support session to see what's happening.

We look forward to assisting further.
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
          Hello rarnold04,

Thank you for your post,

The chart windows should only minimize to the Task Bar if you press the minimize button of the window, or use another Windows feature to minimize the windows.

Based on what you're describing, it may be that Tablet Mode is enabled on your PC. To test, please use the below, publicly available guide to check.

If that doesn't help, can you tell me if your chart windows are set to take up the whole screen? When the charts disappear, can you see just the NinjaTrader Control Center?

I look forward to assisting further.
          __________________________________________________ ___________________________
          Thanks For Your Kind Information It's Really Helpful For Me I,m Looking That Kind Of Information

Regards:Best Steam Mop

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post FrazMann  
          Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes